Netscribes' latest market research report titled Wearable Device Market in India 2015 captures the overall current and future state of wearable device market, it includes detailed coverage of its products available in and outside India. India holds immense opportunities for wearable products due to the significant consumer buying interest and rapid growth in adoption of wearable gadgets. Continual emerging fashion trends are primarily aiding the growth in wearable market penetration. More personalized digital experience has revolutionized consumers' buying and spending trend for consumer electronic devices including wearable technologies, especially in the urban areas.
Broadly, the key factors that will drive the growth of wearable devices industry are introduction of innovative products, convenience of carrying and ease of entry of new players. Recently, many startup companies in India are catering to the wearable market in a big way by delivering wide range of capabilities. In 2014, wearable technologies have emerged as the next big consumer electronics market category, particularly for health and wellness. The market has huge opportunity to grow over the coming years along with the steady economic growth of the country.
- Table of Contents
Slide 1: Executive Summary
Slide 2: GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2011-12 - 2014-15), Inflation Rate: Monthly (Dec 2014 -Apr 2015)
Slide 3: Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2014 - Jul 2014), Exchange Rate: Monthly (Dec 2014 - May 2015)
Slide 4: Lending Rate: Annual (2011-12 - 2014-15), Trade Balance: Annual (2011-12- 2014-15), FDI: Annual (2010-11 - 2013-14)
Slide 5-9: Wearable Device Market - Overview
Slide 10-11: Market Overview - Global, Market Overview - India
Startups in Wearable Segment
Slide 12: Description and name of the startup companies in India
Drivers & Challenges
Slide 13: Drivers and Challenges - Summary
Slide 14-18: Drivers
Slide 19-20: Challenges
Slide 21-22: Key Market Trends - Wearable Devices
Slide 23: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Slide 24-27: Competitive Benchmarking
Slide 28-62: Major Private Players
Slide 63-68: Opportunities in Enterprises, SMEs and other Key Industries
Slide 69-70: Wearable Devices - Market Potential, Sales and Distribution Channel - Opportunities, and Recommendations
Slide 71: Key Ratios Description
Slide 72: Sources of Information
- List of Figures
Macro Economic Indicators
1. GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2011-12 to 2014-15)
2. Inflation Rate: Monthly (Dec 2014 -Apr 2015)
3. Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2014 - Jul 2014)
4. Exchange Rate: Monthly (Dec 2014 - May 2015)
5. Lending Rate: Annual (2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15)
6. Trade Balance: Annual (2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15)
7. FDI Annual (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14)
1. Wearable Devices (Global)- Market Size & Growth(By Value; 2014 - 2019e)
2. Wearable Devices (India)- Market Size & Growth (By Value; 2014 - 2019e)
Drivers & Challenges
1. Wearable Market - Increased Consumer Base (2005, 2015e, 2025e)
2. Introduction and Availability of Next Generation Cellular Networks (2013-2015e)
3. Huge Wireless Subscriber Base - India (2006 - 2013)
1. Competitive Benchmarking - Key Ratios of 2 Major Companies - Operational & Financial Basis (2013-14)
2. Company profiles (All Companies)
a. Financial Snapshot
b. Ownership Structure (All companies)
1. Wearable Devices - In Enterprises (2014e - 2015e)
2. Wearable Devices - In Small and Medium Enterprises (2008- 2016e)
- List of Tables
1. Company Profiles (All Companies)
a. Company Information (All Companies)
b. Products and Services (All Companies)
c. Key People (All Companies)
d. Shareholders of the Company (All Companies)
e. Key Ratios (All Companies)
f. Business Highlights (All Companies)
1. Key Ratios Description
2. Sources of Information
- Companies Covered
1. Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd.
2. Google India Pvt. Ltd.
3. Apple India Pvt. Ltd.
4. Nike India Pvt. Ltd.
5. Microsoft Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd.
6. Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
7. Sony India Pvt. Ltd.