Netscribes' latest market research report titled Telecom Towers in India 2014 illuminates the dynamics in the domestic tower infrastructure market. Indian telecom sector is the second largest sector in the world and among the Asian emerging economies. Amongst the 886.3 bn wireless subscribers in India, 66% reside in urban areas and 34% hail from rural areas. With low penetration in the rural areas which accounts for nearly 70% of the country's total population, there remains a huge potential in rural front. The telecom infrastructure primarily consists of telecom tower operation and it takes up around 60-65% of the total infrastructure deployment and management cost.
Rise in disposable income has revolutionized consumers' buying and spending pattern. This has led to unprecedented increase in consumption of telecom services. To support the growing demand for consistent services wide deployment of telecom towers and associated solutions are essential. Rising penetration of telecom services and future introduction of newer generation wireless network will require more telecom tower deployment across the country.
- Table of Contents
Slide 1: Executive Summary
Slide 2: GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2011-12 - 2014-15), Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul 2013 - Dec 2013)
Slide 3: Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013 - Jul 2013), Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Apr 2014 - Sep 2014)
Slide 4: Lending Rate: Annual (2011-12 - 2014-15), Trade Balance: Annual (2010-11 - 2013-14), FDI: Annual (2009-10 - 2012-13)
Slide 5-8: Telecom Industry - Overview, Tower infrastructure cost break-up, Basic Telecom Network Infrastructure
Slide 9-14: Market Overview - Global, Telecom Tower - Major Countries and Continents, Market Overview - India, Telecom Towers in Various States of India, Market Share of Telecom Tower Companies - India, Service Provider-wise Market Share of Telecom Towers - India, Telecom Tower Business Model - India, Major Government Bodies
Drivers & Challenges
Slide 15: Drivers and Challenges - Summary
Slide 16-19: Drivers
Slide 20-22: Challenges
Slide 23: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Slide 24-28: Competitive Benchmarking
Slide 29-36: Major Public Players
Slide 37-56: Major Private Players
Slide 57-59: Recent Developments - Telecom Towers
Slide 60-61: Recommendations
Slide 62: Key Ratios Description
Slide 63: Sources of Information
- List of Figures
Macro Economic Indicators
1. GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2011-12 to 2014-15)
2. Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013 - Nov-Dec 2013)
3. Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013 - Jul 2013)
4. Exchange Rate: Monthly (Apr 2014 - Sep 2014)
5. Lending Rate: Annual (2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15)
6. Trade Balance: Annual (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14)
7. FDI Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
1. Cost Break-up GBT (2012)
2. Cost Break-up RTT(2012)
1. Telecom Tower - Market Size & Growth (India) (By Volume; 2008 - 2018e)
2. Market Share of Telecom Tower Companies - India (2012)
3. Service Provider-wise Market Share of Telecom Towers - India (2013)
Drivers & Challenges
1. Wireless Subscriber Base - India (2006 - 20013)
2. Market Growth - Subscribers of 3G Services (2013e, 2015e)
3. Energy Consumption for Tower (2012)
1. Competitive Benchmarking - Key Ratios of 2 Major Companies - Operational & Financial Basis (2012-13)
2. Company profiles (All Companies)
a. Financial Snapshot
b. Key Business Segments (for Public Players only.)
c. Key Geographic Segments (for Public Players only)
d. Ownership Structure (for Private Players only)
- List of Tables
1. Public Trading Comparables
2. Company Profiles (All Companies)
a. Company Information (All Companies)
b. Products and Services (All Companies)
c. Key People (All Companies)
d. Shareholders of the Company (Only Private Companies)
e. Key Financial Performance Indicators (Only Public Companies)
f. Key Ratios
g. Business Highlights (All Companies)
1. Telecom Towers in Various States of India
2. Telecom Tower Business Model - India
1. Key Ratios Description
2. Sources of Information
- Companies Covered
1. Bharti Infratel Ltd.
2. GTL Infrastructure Ltd.
1. ATC India Tower Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
2. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
3. Indus Towers Ltd.
4. Reliance Infratel Ltd.
5. Viom Networks Ltd.