Netscribes' latest market research report titled Surgical Equipment Market in India 2015 highlights the overall potential of the surgical equipment market in India. The medical devices market is a rapidly developing segment of the Indian healthcare industry. Rise in the number of hospitals and increasing requirement of healthcare facilities on account of the changing demographics and increasing lifestyle diseases is creating a need for medical devices of all types ranging from simple instruments to the most sophisticated devices and equipments that work on complex mechanisms. The market for surgical equipment thrives not only on imports but the presence of a large number of domestic players contributes heavily to the segment, churning out the majority of revenue.
The report incorporates a detailed analysis of drivers and challengers, market revenue, volume, distribution and company share information. This apart, the report also covers latest news, financial deals and pipeline products information of each of the key sub-segments of the surgical equipment in India.
- Table of Contents
Slide 1: Executive Summary
Slide 2: GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2011-12- 2014-15), Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul 2013 - Dec 2013)
Slide 3: Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013 - Jul 2013), Exchange Rate: Half Yearly(Apr 2014 - Sep 2014)
Slide 4: Lending Rate: Annual (2011-12 - 2014-15), Trade Balance: Annual(2010-11- 2013-14), FDI: Annual (2009-10 - 2012-13)
Slide 5: A brief introduction to the Surgical Equipment market.
Slide 6: Market Overview, market size and growth.
Drivers & Challenges
Slide 7: Drivers& Challenges - Summary
Slide 8-12: Drivers
Slide 13-15: Challenges
Slide 16: Key Trends - Summary
Slide 17-19: Powered Surgical Tools- their advantages and growth prospects in India, Minimally invasive surgeries- their advantages and challenges to development, Robotic surgeries- their advantages and challenges to their development
Slide 20: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Slide 20-24: Competitive Benchmarking
Slide 25-67: Major Private Players
Slide 68-71: Major Public Player
Slide 72: Using sound pricing strategies, giving importance to the sterilization process and collaborating with the government can help players increase the number of clients they serve
Slide 73: Key Ratios Description
Slide 74: Sources of Information
- List of Figures
Macro Economic Indicators
1. GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2011-12 to 2014-15)
2. Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013 - Nov-Dec 2013)
3. Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013-Jul 2013)
4. Exchange Rate: Monthly (Apr 2014 - Sep 2014)
5. Lending Rate: Annual (2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15)
6. Trade Balance: Annual (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14)
7. FDI Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
1. Market size and growth from 2014 - 2019e
Export & Import
1. Surgical knives and scissors-export; major exporting nations- value wise (2014)
2. Surgical knives and scissor- import; major importing nations- value wise (2014)
3. Micropores Surgical Tapes- export; major exporting nations- value wise (2014)
4. Micropores Surgical Tapes- import; major importing nations- value wise (2014)
5. Surgical Gloves and Mittens- export; major exporting nations- value wise (2014)
6. Surgical Gloves and Mittens- import; major importing nations- value wise (2014)
7. Sterile Surgical Materials- export; major exporting nations- value wise (2014)
8. Sterile Surgical Materials- import; major importing nations- value wise (2014)
Drivers & Challenges
1. Growth in Surgical Procedures in India (2011-2015e)
2. Hospital Infrastructure in India (2011 - 2015e)
3. Growth in Private Hospital Market in India (2010 - 2016e)
4. Growth in Average Life Expectancy in India (2014-2017e)
1. Competitive Benchmarking - Key Ratios of 3Major Companies - Operational & Financial Basis (2013-14)
2. Company profiles
a. Financial Snapshot
b. Key Financial Performance Indicators
- List of Tables
Drivers & Challenges
1. Health Expenditure in India as a share of its GDP (as of 2014)
1. Company Profiles (All Companies)
a. Company Information (All Companies)
b. Products and Services (All Companies)
c. Key People (All Companies)
d. Key Financial Performance Indicators (Only Public Companies)
e. Key Ratios (All Companies)
f. Business Highlights (All Companies)
1. Key Ratios Description
2. Sources of Information
- Companies Covered
1. General Surgical Company (India) Pvt. Ltd.
2. Lifeline Systems Pvt. Ltd.
3. Kehr Surgical Pvt. Ltd.
4. Siora Surgicals Pvt. Ltd.
5. Lotus Surgicals Pvt. Ltd.
6. Futura Surgicare Pvt. Ltd.
7. Sterimed Medical Devices Pvt. Ltd.
8. Susruta Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
9. Hindustan Syringes and Medical Devices Ltd.
1. Centenial Surgical Suture Ltd.