Netscribes' latest market research report titled Security and Surveillance Market in India 2015 describes the dynamics of security and surveillance equipments usage in India. Security and surveillance, especially video surveillance, equips the user with remote surveillance, which has witnessed widespread applications. Emergence of IP cameras has further improved security, surveillance systems owing to facilities such as high resolution, built-in intelligence, and ease of installation, among others. Government of India has initiated several security programs and allocated significant funds to them in order to strengthen civilian safety in the country.
Demand for security and surveillance products is driven by a growing demand for public safety, against the backdrop of series of terrorist attacks in India and the rest of world in the past decade. Security in India is threatened by growing incidence of atrocities towards women in recent times, which has forced the central government to install CCTV cameras in several public places, including malls, railway stations, movie theaters and market places, among others. However, fragmented market structure, where unorganized players can capitalize on buyers' price-sensitivity, albeit with products of poor quality, is a significant challenge to the industry, besides inadequate consumer awareness and lack of regulation in the market.
- Table of Contents
Slide 1: Executive Summary
Slide 2: GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2011-12 - 2014-15), Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013 - Nov-Dec 2013)
Slide 3: Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013 - Jul 2013), Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Apr 2014 - Sep 2014)
Slide 4: Lending Rate: Annual (2011-12 - 2014-15), Trade Balance: Annual (2010-11 - 2013-14), FDI: Annual (2009-10 - 2012-13)
Slide 5: Introduction
Slide 6-7: Market Overview - Global
Slide 8-11: Market Overview - India
Drivers and Challenges
Slide 12: Drivers and Challenges - Summary
Slide 13-17: Drivers
Slide 18-19: Challenges
Slide 20-21: Government Initiatives
Slide 22: Trends - Summary
Slide 23-25: Trends
Slide 26: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Slide 27-31: Competitive Benchmarking
Slide 32-51: Major Public Players
Slide 52-70: Major Private Players
Slide 71-72: Recommendations
Slide 73: Key Ratios Description
Slide 74: Sources of Information
- List of Figures
1. GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2011-12 - 2014-15)
2. Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013 - Nov-Dec 2013)
3. Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013 - Jul 2013)
4. Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Apr 2014 - Sep 2014)
5. Lending Rate: Annual (2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15)
6. Trade Balance: Annual (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14)
7. FDI Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
1. Market Overview (Global) - Market Size and Growth (Value-wise; 2013e-2018e)
2. Market Overview (India) - Market Size and Growth (Value-wise; 2013-2018e)
3. Segment-wise Contribution (Value-wise; 2013)
4. Demand for Surveillance Equipments across Tier Cities (2014)
5. Business Model in India
Drivers and Challenges
1. Indian States Having Highest Incidence of Terrorism
2. Indian Cities Having Highest Incidence of Crime
3. Retail Consumption in India (2014)
4. Organized Retail in India - Size and Growth (Value-wise; 2014-2020e)
1. Competitive Benchmarking - Key Ratios of Top 3 Companies - Operational Basis (FY 2014)
2. Competitive Benchmarking - Key Ratios of Top 3 Companies - Financial Basis (FY 2014)
3. Company profiles (All Companies)
a. Ownership Structure (For Private Companies only)
b. Financial Snapshot (All companies, except Digitals India Security Products Pvt. Ltd.)
c. Key Business Segments (All Public Companies)
d. Key Geographic Segments (All Public Companies)
- List of Tables
1. Segment-wise Contribution (2013)
1. Public Trading Comparables (FY 2014)
2. Company Profiles (All Companies)
a. Company Information (All Companies)
b. Products and Services (All Companies)
c. Key People (All Companies)
d. Shareholders of the Company (All Private Companies)
e. Key Financial Performance Indicators (All Public Companies)
f. Key Ratios (All Companies, except Digitals India Security Products Pvt. Ltd.)
g. Business Highlights (All Companies)
2. Sources of Information
- Companies Covered
1. Catvision Ltd.
2. Intellvisions Software Ltd.
3. Nelco Ltd.
4. Vintron Informatics Ltd.
5. Zicom Electronic Security Systems Ltd.
1. Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
2. Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd.
3. Samriddhi Automations Pvt. Ltd.
4. Digitals India Security Products Pvt. Ltd.