Netscribes' latest market research report titled Project Logistics Market in India 2014 highlights the competitive market scenario of the Indian project logistics market and its growth prospects in the ensuing years. The demand for project logistics in India is experiencing rising demand due to various driving factors which, in turn, have been instrumental in providing immense opportunities to companies to grow and operate in the market lucratively. The report provides a snapshot of the market overview of the project logistics market in India. It also highlights the various project logistics management solutions. The report also gives an insight into issues hampering project logistics, market trends and technology trends in India. Moreover, financial stability, insurance coverage and experience in handling big projects are the key success factors for companies operating in this sector.
There are certain factors that have predominantly worked towards Indian project logistics market to grow in recent years. These include increase in warehousing facilities, rise in infrastructural projects and growth in energy sector. These factors are contributing towards the rapid growth of the industry. Adoption of information technology in logistics sector particularly project logistics is scaling up efficiency in business operations. For the project logistics, various governmental policies and schemes are being implemented. These initiatives are aimed at improving the status of the industry to support future demand.
- Table of Contents
Slide 1: Executive Summary
Slide 2: GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14), Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jun 2013 - Nov 2013)
Slide 3: Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013 - Jul 2013), Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Oct 2013 - March 2014)
Slide 4: Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12), Trade Balance: Annual (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14), FDI: Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
Slide 5-6: Logistics Sector - Introduction
Slide 7-8: Project Logistics - Indian Market Overview
Slide 9-10: Shift to Goods Service Tax (GST) Regime, GST Implementation Impact on Project Logistics
Project Logistics Management Solution
Slide 11-14: Key Requirements for Successful Project Logistics Management, Project Management System
Key Success Factors
Slide 15: Success Factors
Issues Hampering Project Logistics
Slide 16 -17: Issues Hampering Project Logistics
Drivers & Challenges
Slide 18: Drivers and Challenges - Summary
Slide 19-25: Drivers
Slide 26-29: Challenges
Slide 30: Key Market Trends
Slide 31: Key Technology Trends - Summary
Slide 32-36: Major Technology Trends in the Market
Slide 37: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Slide 38: Competitive Benchmarking, Public Trading Comparables
Slide 39-41: Competitive Benchmarking, Key Ratios of Top 3 Companies - Operational Basis (FY 2013)
Slide 42: Competitive Benchmarking, Key Ratios of Top 3 Companies - Financial Basis (FY 2013)
Slide 43-67: Major Public Players
Slide 68-88: Major Private Players
Slide 89-90: Strategies
Slide 91: Key Ratios Description
Slide 92: Sources of Information
- List of Figures
Macro Economic Indicators
1. GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14)
2. Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jun-Jul 2013 - Oct-Nov 2013)
3. Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013 - Jul 2013)
4. Exchange Rate: Monthly (Oct 2013 - March 2014)
5. Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12)
6. Trade Balance: Annual ( 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14)
7. FDI Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
1. Market Size & Growth - Project Logistics (2013 - 2018e)
Drivers & Challenges
1. India Energy Demand - Supply Forecasts (2006-07 - 2016-17e)
2. Energy Market Segmentation (July 2014)
3. Renewable Energy Market Segmentation (July 2014)
4. Growth in Automobile Production in India (2012-13 - 2013-14)
5. Growth in Revenue - Auto Component Sector (2009-10 - 2012-13)
6. FDI Inflow in Mining Sector (2008-2012)
7. Cost Borne on Logistics in Mining Sector (2007-2020e)
8. Construction Intensity in Physical Infrastructure (2013)
9. Infrastructure Investments - 12th Five Year Plan (2011 - 2017e)
10. Warehousing Market - Market Size & Growth (2013 - 2018e)
1. Competitive Benchmarking - Key Ratios of 3 Major Companies - Operational & Financial Basis (2012-2013)
2. Company profiles (All Companies)
a. Ownership Structure (All Private Companies except J.M. Baxi & Company Ltd. and Sarr Freights Ltd.)
b. Financial Snapshot (All Private Companies except J.M. Baxi & Company Ltd. and Sarr Freights Ltd.)
c. Key Business segments (Public Companies)
d. Key Geographic segments (Public Companies)
- List of Tables
Drivers & Challenges
1. Poor Quality Infrastructure
1. Public Trading Comparables
2. Company Profiles (All Companies)
a. Company Information (All Companies)
b. Products and Services (All Companies)
c. Key People (All Companies)
d. Shareholders of the Company (All Private Companies except J.M. Baxi & Company Ltd. and Sarr Freights Ltd.)
e. Key Financial Performance Indicators (Public Companies)
f. Key Ratios (All Companies except J.M. Baxi & Company Ltd. and Sarr Freights Ltd.)
g. Business Highlights (All Companies)
1. Key Ratios Description
2. Sources of Information
- Companies Covered
1. Allcargo Logistics Ltd.
2. Arshiya Ltd.
3. Aqua Logistics Ltd.
4. Balmer Lawrie & Company Ltd.
5. Transport Corporation of India Ltd.
1. Direct Logistics India Pvt. Ltd.
2. J.M. Baxi & Company Ltd.
3. Om Freight Forwarders Pvt. Ltd.
4. Sarr Freights Ltd.
5. Agility Logistics Pvt. Ltd.