Netscribes' latest market research report titled Printer Market in India 2014 states that the printer market in India will grow at a steady pace in the coming years. Due to the advancement of technology new kind of printers have come in the market. One of them is the multifunctional printer which has a number of features. Previously, printers were very expensive but in the past few years, printer prices in India have fallen to a large extent. Domestic printer market is primarily driven by a huge PC base. Printers in India have become necessity due to high content creation. A big challenge for the printer market is the increasing amount of wireless printing. Printer reviews have been highly positive in the Indian market.
There are new trends which have been observed in India. The concept of managed print services has become popular in the country. Green printing and cloud printing are emerging concepts. There are huge multinationals which operate in the Indian market space. There are opportunities for printer manufacturers to leverage the distribution channel. Multifunctional printers will dominate the market in the coming years. Companies should look at smaller cities to increase their sales. Small and medium business (SMBs) and consumer from smaller cities will generate a huge demand for printers in India.
- Table of Contents
Slide 1: Executive Summary
Slide 2: GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2010-11 - 2013-14), Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jun 2013 - Nov 2013)
Slide 3: Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013 - Jul 2013), Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Aug 2013 - Jan 2014)
Slide 4: Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09 - 2011-12), Trade Balance: Annual (2009-10 - 2012-13), FDI: Annual (2009-10 - 2012-13)
Slide 5-6: Introduction - Printer's Description
Slide 7: Market Size and Growth - Global (Value - Wise; 2014e - 2018e)
Slide 8: Market Share - Global (2012 and 2013)
Slide 9: Market Size and Growth - India (Volume - Wise; 2013 - 2018e)
Slide 10: Market Overview - General Description
Slide 11: Indian SMB Printer Market - Overview
Slide 12: Purchase Decision Making Matrix - SMBs
Import and Export
Slide 13: Import and Export Snapshot of Dot Matrix Printers
Slide 14: Import and Export Snapshot of Ink Jet Printer
Slide 15: Import and Export Snapshot of Laser Jet Printer
Slide 16-17: Government Policies
Slide 18: Guidelines for Procurement of Computer Hardware, Software and Computer Accessories
Drivers & Challenges
Slide 19: Drivers and Challenges - Summary
Slide 20-23: Drivers
Slide 24: Challenges
Slide 25: Trends - Summary
Slide 26-29 - Trends
Slide 30: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Slide 31-35: Competitive Benchmarking
Slide 36-43: Major Public Players
Slide 44-81: Major Private Players
Slide 82-83: Opportunities in the Restaurant Market
Slide 84-87: Major IT Peripheral Distributors
Slide 88-89: Recommendations
Slide 90: Marketing Strategy
Slide 91: Key Ratios Description
Slide 92: Sources of Information
- List of Figures
Macro Economic Indicators
1. GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2010-11 to 2013-14)
2. Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013 - Nov-Dec 2013)
3. Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013 - Jul 2013)
4. Exchange Rate: Monthly (Oct 2013 - Mar 2014)
5. Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12)
6. Trade Balance: Annual (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14)
7. FDI Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
1. Market Size and Growth - Global (Value - Wise; 2014e - 2018e)
2. Market Share - Global (2012 and 2013)
3. Market Size and Growth - India (Volume - Wise; 2013 - 2018e)
Import and Export
1. Import of Dot Matrix Printers (Value-Wise and Volume-Wise; 2011-2014)
2. Export of Dot Matrix Printers (Value-Wise and Volume-Wise; 2011-2014)
3. Major Importing Countries of Dot Matrix Printers (Value-Wise; 2013)
4. Major Exporting Countries of Dot Matrix Printers (Value-Wise; 2013)
5. Import of Ink Jet Printer (Value-Wise and Volume-Wise; 2011-2014)
6. Export of Ink Jet Printer (Value-Wise and Volume-Wise; 2011-2014)
7. Major Importing Countries of Ink Jet Printer (Value-Wise; 2013)
8. Major Exporting Countries of Ink Jet Printer (Value-Wise; 2013)
9. Import of Laser Jet Printer (Value-Wise and Volume-Wise; 2011-2014)
10. Export of Laser Jet Printer (Value-Wise and Volume-Wise; 2011-2014)
11. Major Importing Countries of Laser Jet Printer (Value-Wise; 2013)
12. Major Exporting Countries of Laser Jet Printer (Value-Wise; 2013)
Drivers & Challenges
1. Top 5 Countries with Highest number of PCs
2. Household Distribution by Annual income - India (2010 - 2020e)
3. Aggregate Annual Disposable income - India (2005, 2015e, 2025e)
1. Competitive Benchmarking - Key Ratios of 3 Major Companies - Operational & Financial Basis (2012-13)
2. Company profiles (All Companies)
a. Financial Snapshot (except Canon India Pvt. Ltd.)
b. Key Business Segments (for Public Players only)
c. Key Geographic Segments (for Public Players only)
d. Ownership Structure (for Private Players only except Xerox India Ltd.)
- List of Tables
1. Category of Printers
1. Major IT Peripheral Distributors
1. Public Trading Comparables
2. Company Profiles (All Companies)
a. Company Information (All Companies)
b. Products and Services (All Companies)
c. Key People (All Companies)
d. Shareholders of the Company (Only Private Companies except Xerox India Ltd.)
e. Key Financial Performance Indicators (Only Public Companies except Canon India Pvt. Ltd.)
f. Key Ratios
g. Business Highlights (All Companies)
1. Key Ratios Description
2. Sources of Information
- Companies Covered
1. Ricoh India Ltd.
2. TVS Electronics Ltd.
1. Colorjet India Ltd.
2. Dell India Pvt. Ltd.
3. Epson India Pvt. Ltd.
4. Hewlett Packard India Software Operation Pvt. Ltd.
5. Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.
6. Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
7. Xerox India Ltd.
8. Canon India Pvt. Ltd.