Global market intelligence firm, Netscribes, Inc. released its latest report on the 'Online Advertising Market in India 2014'. Rise in internet users coupled with proliferation of social media networking sites have stimulated the sector for enhanced growth prospects.
Netscribes' latest market research report titled Online Advertising Market in India 2014 outlines how online advertising has overshadowed traditional advertising as internet penetration in the country continues to soar. Presently, marketing has graduated into a quintessential aspect in a product's success, be it a good or a service and online medium have developed as a prospective means of communication for the purpose. Online advertising is much more economical from the cost advantage perspective and has a much wider reach than its traditional counterpart. Riding high on the soaring internet users in the country, online advertising is poised for further growth as net penetration is slated to grow in future.
Recent trends like advent of mobile marketing have also opened up avenues for the sector with more and more mobile internet users on the rise. The sector abounds with a lot of transactional activities with major players getting thrust form leading funding firms. The sector has also witnessed innovation through different forms of online advertising that corporates have indulged to create more visibility for their products. Social media is yet another proposition that corporate players have focused and higher proportion of marketing budget in such forms can be predicted in years to come.
- Table of Contents
Slide 1: Executive Summary
Slide 2: GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14), Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul 2013 - Dec 2013)
Slide 3: Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013 - Jul 2013), Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Oct 2013 - Mar 2014)
Slide 4: Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12), Trade Balance: Annual (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14), FDI: Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
Slide 5: Advertising - Classification
Slide 6: Advertising Industry - Market Overview, Market Size & Growth (Value-Wise, 2013 - 2018e), Segmentation (2013)
Slide 7: Online Advertising Industry - Market Overview, Market Size & Growth (Value-Wise, 2013 - 2018e), Segmentation (2013)
Slide 8-9: Online Advertising - Types, Technological Advancements
Slide 10-11: Business Model adopted by Companies
Slide 12-13: Online Advertising Tools
Drivers & Challenges
Slide 14: Drivers & Challenges - Summary
Slide 15-18: Drivers
Slide 19-20: Challenges
Slide 21: Summary
Slide 22-31: Major Trends
Slide 32: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Slide 33-36: Competitive Benchmarking
Slide 37-77: Major Online Advertising Players
Slide 78-86: Traffic Statistics
Slide 87: Strategic Insights
Slide 88: Key Ratios Description
Slide 89: Sources of Information
- List of Figures
Macro Economic Indicators
1. GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14)
2. Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013 - Nov-Dec 2013)
3. Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013 - Jul 2013)
4. Exchange Rate: Monthly (Oct 2013 - Mar 2014)
5. Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12)
6. Trade Balance: Annual (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14)
7. FDI Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
1. Advertising Industry - Market Size & Growth (Value-Wise, 2013 to 2018e), Segmentation (2013)
2. Online Advertising Market - Market Size & Growth (Value-Wise, 2013 to 2018e), Segmentation (2013)
Drivers & Challenges
1. Number of Broadband Subscribers - India (2013 - 2018e)
2. Duration of Usage (2009 - 2011)
3. Mobile Internet - Growth (2010 - 2015e), Rise in Mobile Internet (2010 - 2015e)
4. Expatriate Population
5. Problems Faced by Users in Online Display Advertisement
Drivers & Challenges
1. Facebook Market Penetration (Dec 2010 - Mar 2014)
2. Mobile Advertising (2013)
3. Search for Local Goods (2013)
1. Competitive Benchmarking - Key Ratios of Top 3 Companies - Operational & Financial Basis (FY 2013)
2. Company Profiles (All Companies)
a. Ownership Structure
b. Financial Snapshot
c. Traffic Statistics
- List of Tables
1. Company Profiles (All Companies)
a. Company Information (All Companies)
b. Products and Services (All Companies)
c. Key People (All Companies)
d. Shareholders of the Company (All Companies)
e. Key Ratios (All Companies)
f. Business Highlights (All Companies)
- Companies Covered
1. AdGlobal 360 India Pvt. Ltd.
2. DGTL Media Pvt. Ltd.
3. IDG Media Pvt. Ltd.
4. Interactive Avenues Pvt. Ltd.
5. Komli Media Pvt. Ltd.
6. Ozone Media Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
7. PK Online Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
8. SVG Media Pvt. Ltd.