Netscribes' latest market research report titled Interactive Whiteboard Market in India 2014 describes the dynamics of interactive whiteboard usage in India. The domestic market has moved beyond the nascent stage, and is witnessing a steady growth in demand. In comparison to a traditional whiteboard, interactive whiteboard prices are higher and they require a significant expenditure to purchase and install, but it also gives the end user a highly interactive environment, which can be optimally utilized with proper training. For multinational companies involved in production of electronics including interactive whiteboard, India and China are the two major emerging economies expected to drive significant growth.
The interactive whiteboard market in India is driven by a growing demand from the education sector, where there is increased focus on ICT adoption and a conscious effort to make the learning process more interactive for students, in tune with a global trend. There is also increased demand for customized content or e-learning from the corporate sector, which helps them in reducing costs and efficient utilization of resources. However, some interactive whiteboard reviews highlight the continuous need for training and infrastructural constraints as challenges currently present in the market. But several government initiatives encouraging the use of technology in schools and colleges have significantly benefitted the industry, and should continue to drive growth in the future.
- Table of Contents
Slide 1: Executive Summary
Slide 2: GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2010-11 - 2013-14), Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013 - Nov-Dec 2013)
Slide 3: Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013 - Jul 2013), Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Oct 2013 - Mar 2014)
Slide 4: Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09 - 2011-12), Trade Balance: Annual (2010-11 - 2013-14*), FDI: Annual (2009-10 - 2012-13)
Slide 5: Introduction - Components of Interactive Whiteboard Set-up
Slide 6: IWBs and Traditional Whiteboards - Comparative Analysis
Slide 7: Market Overview - Global
Slide 8: Market Overview - India
Slide 9: IWB Procurement - User Considerations
Slide 10-12: IWB Market: Other Products in Demand
Drivers and Challenges
Slide 13: Drivers and Challenges - Summary
Slide 14-17: Drivers
Slide 18-19: Challenges
Slide 20-28: Government Schemes and Educational Institutes
Slide 29: Trends - Summary
Slide 30-31: Major Trends in the Market
Slide 32: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Slide 33-37: Competitive Benchmarking
Slide 38-53: Major Public Players
Slide 54-70: Major Private Players
Slide 71-87: Major Solution Providers
Slide 88-90: Recommendations
Slide 91-102: Potential Customer Base
Slide 103: Key Ratios Description
Slide 104: Sources of Information
- List of Figures
1. GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2010-11 - 2013-14)
2. Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013 - Nov-Dec 2013)
3. Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013 - Jul 2013)
4. Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Oct 2013 - Mar 2014)
5. Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12)
6. Trade Balance: Annual (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14*)
7. FDI Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
1. Market Overview (Global) - Market Size and Growth (Value-wise; 2013-2018e)
2. Market Overview (India) - Market Size and Growth (Value-wise; 2013-2018e)
Drivers and Challenges
1. Indian Education Sector - Market Size and Growth (Value-wise; 2013-2015e)
2. ICT in Education - Market Size and Growth (Value-wise; 2013-2015e)
3. Enterprise Connectivity - Market Size and Growth (Value-wise; 2013-2015e)
4. E-learning in India - Market Size and Growth (Value-wise; 2013-2016e)
1. Competitive Benchmarking - Key Ratios of Top 3 Companies - Operational Basis (FY 2013)
2. Company profiles (All Companies)
a. Ownership Structure (For Private Companies only)
b. Financial Snapshot (All companies, except Newell Rubbermaid GSA Ltd.)
c. Key Business Segments (Public Companies and Solution Providers only)
d. Key Geographic Segments (Public Companies and Solution Providers only)
- List of Tables
1. IWB Market: Other Products in Demand - Education Sector: Category - Hardware and Accessories
2. IWB Market: Other Products in Demand - Education Sector: Category - Software
3. IWB Market: Other Products in Demand - Enterprise Sector: Category - Hardware and Accessories
4. IWB Market: Other Products in Demand - Enterprise Sector: Category - Software
1. Public Trading Comparables (FY 2014)
2. Company Profiles (All Companies)
a. Company Information (All Companies)
b. Products and Services (All Companies)
c. Key People (All Companies, except VTRON Technologies Ltd.)
d. Shareholders of the Company (Globus Infocom Ltd. and Scientech Technologies Pvt. Ltd.)
e. Key Financial Performance Indicators (Public Companies and Solution Providers only)
f. Key Ratios (All Companies, except Newell Rubbermaid GSA Ltd.)
g. Business Highlights (All Companies)
1. Key Solution Providers
2. Sources of Information
- Companies Covered
1. Hitachi Ltd.
2. Promethean World Plc.
3. SMART Technologies Inc.
4. VTRON Technologies Ltd.
1. Newell Rubbermaid GSA Ltd.
2. Aveco Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
3. Globus Infocom Ltd.
4. Scientech Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
1. Educomp Solutions Ltd.
2. Everonn Education Ltd.
3. HCL Infosystems Ltd.
4. NIIT Ltd.