The health supplements market in India, which includes nutraceuticals, dietary and protein supplements, is expected to be worth over INR 390 billion by 2020. India currently holds a miniscule share in the global health supplement market, though this is expected to grow in the next three years.
Health Supplements Market in India - Key Growth Factors
Growing awareness about the benefits of protein supplements, coupled with increasing health consciousness among Indians are playing a strong role in the growth of the market. Increasing consumer interest in eating healthy is leading to higher consumption of dietary supplements such as vitamin, mineral, botanical, and protein to meet recommended dietary allowances. Moreover, growth of the e-commerce industry has made protein supplements more accessible. Dedicated online stores that specialize in selling health supplements have been instrumental in widening the product range available in the country, and has increased the penetration of protein supplements to smaller towns and cities.
What’s covered in the report?
- Overview of the global and Indian nutraceuticals market, and current and forecasted market size data over 2015 to 2020
- Overview of the dietary supplements market in India, and current and forecasted market size data over 2015 to 2020
- Overview of the protein supplements market in India, and current and forecasted market size data over 2015 to 2020
- Trade analysis of protein supplements in India
- Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
- Analysis of the competitive scenario in the market and profiles of major companies operating in the market
- Key insights on consumers perception about protein supplements, and their purchasing habits
- Get a broad understanding of the nutraceutical, dietary supplements and protein supplements markets in India
- Get access to exact numbers, including the growth forecast in global and India markets, market share of the key types of supplements, and more
- Gain knowledge about the protein supplement market in India, and make informed decisions involving marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business plans
- Identify key growth drivers in the market and make informed decisions to benefit from them and increase profitability
- Understand major competitors' business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly
- Gain key insights regarding consumers' purchasing pattern, their preferences, and main factors influencing their decisions
With the given market data, Research on India offers customizations according to specific needs. Write to us at email@example.com.