Netscribes' latest market research report titled ERP Market in India 2015 describes the dynamics of ERP implementation in India. ERP is designed for centralized monitoring of business operations, accurate financial management and to improve work productivity. Indian firms place a high demand for SaaS-based ERP solutions, which currently account for about 10% of overall ERP requirement in the country. ERP comes in several modules including finance or accounting, HR and payroll, sales and marketing, inventory management, purchase, among others. Implementation of ERP involves certain key decision-making steps such as identification of business needs, process evaluation, compilation of data, training and testing, installation and evaluation.
Demand for ERP in India is driven by certain key advantages of enterprise IT solutions, including efficient stocking of merchandise, collection of consumer data and enhanced connectivity with the help of tools such as Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), among others. SMEs have shown considerable interest in ERP application as well, with majority of them believing that cloud adoption is important to drive business success. However, lack of IT training and less awareness regarding product features and benefits have limited the growth of ERP market in India. Market opportunities exist in different industry sectors such as banking and financial services, retail and healthcare as well as SMBs to drive optimal resource utilization, but ERP companies in India need to come up with more simplified user interfaces and ideas to capitalize on mobile commerce.
- Table of Contents
Slide 1: Executive Summary
Slide 2: GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2011-12 - 2014-15), Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013 - Nov-Dec 2013)
Slide 3: Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013 - Jul 2013), Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Apr 2014 - Sep 2014)
Slide 4: Lending Rate: Annual (2011-12 - 2014-15), Trade Balance: Annual (2010-11 - 2013-14), FDI: Annual (2009-10 - 2012-13)
Slide 5-11: Introduction
Slide 12: Market Overview - Global
Slide 13-16: Market Overview - India
Drivers and Challenges
Slide 17: Drivers and Challenges - Summary
Slide 18-22: Drivers
Slide 23-24: Challenges
Slide 25-26: Key Developments
Slide 27: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Slide 28-31: Competitive Benchmarking
Slide 32-35: Major Public Players
Slide 36-63: Major Private Players
Slide 64-75: ERP Opportunities in Different Industry Sectors
Slide 76-78: Recommendations
Slide 79: Key Ratios Description
Slide 80: Sources of Information
- List of Figures
1. GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2011-12 - 2014-15)
2. Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013 - Nov-Dec 2013)
3. Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013 - Jul 2013)
4. Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Apr 2014 - Sep 2014)
5. Lending Rate: Annual (2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15)
6. Trade Balance: Annual (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14)
7. FDI Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
1. Market Overview (Global) - Market Size and Growth (Value-wise; 2013-2019e)
2. Market Overview (India) - Market Size and Growth (Value-wise; 2013-2019e)
Drivers and Challenges
1. Employment Growth (2010-2015e)
2. Gross Domestic Product - India (2004-2013)
3. SMEs in India - Size and Growth (2009-2013)
4. 3G Subscription - Size and Growth (2013-2015e)
1. Competitive Benchmarking - Key Ratios of Top 3 Companies - Operational Basis (FY 2013)
2. Competitive Benchmarking - Key Ratios of Top 3 Companies - Financial Basis (FY 2013)
3. Company profiles (All Companies)
a. Ownership Structure (All Private Companies, except Epicor Software India Pvt. Ltd.)
b. Financial Snapshot (All companies, except Epicor Software India Pvt. Ltd.)
c. Key Business Segments (Public Companies)
d. Key Geographic Segments (Public Companies)
- List of Tables
1. Company Profiles (All Companies)
a. Company Information (All Companies)
b. Products and Services (All Companies)
c. Key People (All Companies)
d. Shareholders of the Company (All Private Companies, except Epicor Software India Pvt. Ltd.)
e. Key Financial Performance Indicators (All Public Companies)
f. Key Ratios (All Companies, except Epicor Software India Pvt. Ltd.)
g. Business Highlights (All Companies)
2. Sources of Information
- Companies Covered
1. 3i Infotech Ltd.
1. Eastern Software Systems Pvt. Ltd.
2. SAP India Pvt. Ltd.
3. Oracle Software India Pvt. Ltd.
4. Microsoft Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd.
5. Sage Software India Pvt. Ltd.
6. Epicor Software India Pvt. Ltd.