This Netscribes report captures the overall domestic dishwashing market in India.
The dishwashing market in India is confined to hand dishwashing, and comprises of products such as bars, liquids, powders, and dishwashing additives. In the recent years, there has been a gradual shift from dishwashing powders and bars to dishwashing liquids. Some of the major brands in this market are Vim, Pril and Exo which have substantial revenue contribution to the industry.
Key Growth factors
Netscribes forecasts that the dishwashing industry in India has immense potential to grow over the coming years. Increasing focus on healthy lifestyles and growing emphasis on aesthetics, coupled with economic prosperity due to rising disposable income levels has stimulated the demand for new-age dishwashing detergents.
Globally, the dishwashing detergent market is projected to grow rapidly due to innovative packaging, increase in popularity of premium dishwashing detergents and introduction of eco-friendly products.
Threats and key players
The forecasted growth may be hampered, mainly because of regional and domestic manufacturers entering the competition with low-priced dishwashing bars and dishwashing liquids.
A number of manufacturers are focusing on concentrated ingredients in dishwashing to support lofty marketing claims and push sales volume. Non-regulated, concentrated and harsh corrosive and alkaline ingredients can damage skin texture. This can weaken consumer confidence in branded dishwashing products and affect other players in the long run.
The market has majorly been dominated by organized players like Hindustan Unilever Ltd., Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd., Dabur India Ltd., and Jyothy Laboratories Ltd.
What’s covered in the report?
- An overview of the Indian market for dishwashing with current and forecast values and overall growth figure over 2013 to 2020
- Evaluation of the competitive landscape and comprehensive company profiles of major players
- Analysis of market trends and current scenario
- Major opportunity areas for the development of dishwashing market
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers and challenges in the industry
- Get a broad understanding of the dishwashing market in India and market dynamics
- Understand the current market segmentation and future growth potential of the dishwashing market in India till 2020 and plan strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Strategize marketing, penetration, expansion, and other business plans by understanding key factors influencing growth in the industry
- Recognize your competitors' business structures, strategies and prospects, and respond accordingly
- Make more informed business decisions with the help of insightful recommendations provided to succeed in the dishwashing market
With the given market data, Research on India offers customizations according to specific needs. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org