Netscribes' latest market research report titled CRM Market in India 2014 highlights the growing importance for CRM in today's business scenario. Given the increased competition among firms these days, the adoption of a CRM strategy is starting to become more and more crucial. Irrespective of their size, businesses today are more inclined to adopt a CRM strategy to manage and create relationships with customers in an effective manner. The need for a CRM solution has now emerged as a crucial factor for success for almost all organizations. India is a developing market and most Indian firms are recognizing the importance of implementing a CRM solution that addresses the market effectively. In terms of processes & functions, CRM can be broadly categorized into four segments - Operational CRM, Analytical CRM, Sales Intelligence CRM and Collaborative CRM. CRM modules cater to three essential areas of customer relationship leading to customer retention and acquisition. Apart from the fact that it is easy to implement, integrate & use, CRM offers remote access, multi-channel interaction, analytical operation, and campaign management tools in a customized interface as required by the client.
The key factors driving the growth of the CRM market include better relationships with customers that often lead to an increase in sales, global competence and improving cost efficiencies. Given the fact that these drivers are accelerating the growth of the CRM market, there are also certain bottlenecks that might prove to be a hindrance in preventing firms from adopting a CRM solution. The expected growth rate and revenue over the coming 5 years from this market is quite high. Also, the investment in this sector is significantly high as compared to other IT services, thereby clearly indicating that the revenues that will be generated from this market are expected to be huge. The market is dominated by private players with most of them being foreign companies. But, with the market growing more and more, players with new solutions are coming up. With new trends of mobile and social CRM gaining importance and the concept of KYC gaining in significance, the CRM market is expected to boom over the coming decade.
- Table of Contents
Slide 1: Executive Summary
Macro Economic Indicators
Slide 2: GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14), Inflation Rate: Monthly (July 2013 - Dec 2013)
Slide 3: Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013 - Jul 2013), Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Aug 2013 - Jan 2014)
Slide 4: Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09 - 2011-12), Trade Balance: Annual (2009-10 - 2012-13), FDI: Annual (2009-10 - 2012-13)
Slide 5: Introduction
Slide 6: Basic CRM Framework
Slide 7: CRM Adoption Process
Slide 8: CRM Market Global - Overview, Market Size & Growth (2013e, 2014e, 2015e, 2016e, 2017e, 2018e), Global CRM Market - Leading Continents, Global CRM Market - Leading Sectors
Slide 9: Revenue from CRM Submarket - Global Scenario (2009-16e)
Slide 10: CRM Market India - Overview, Market Size & Growth (2013e, 2014e, 2015e, 2016e, 2017e, 2018e)
Slide 11: Leading CRM Systems in India
Types, Modules & Features
Slide 12: Types of CRM
Slide 13: CRM System Integrators and CRM Independent Software Vendors
Slide 14: CRM Modules
Slide 15-16: Features of an Ideal CRM
CRM Use in SMBs
Slide 17-19: CRM Adoption - SMBs
CRM Selection Criteria
Slide 20-21: CRM Selection Criteria
Drivers & Challenges
Slide 22: Drivers & Challenges - Summary
Slide 23-24: Drivers
Slide 25: Challenges
Slide 26: Summary
Slide 27-35: Trends
Scope of CRM in Key Sectors
Slide 36: Scope of CRM in Key Sectors
Slide 37-38: Major CRM Users - India
Slide 39-45: Case Studies
Slide 46: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Slide 47-49: Competitive Benchmarking
Slide 50-53: Major Public Players
Slide 54-108: Major Private Players
Slide 109-110: Strategic Recommendations
Slide 111: Appendix
Slide 112: Sources of Information
- List of Figures
Macro Economic Indicators
1. GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2010-11 to 2013-14)
2. Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013 - Nov-Dec 2013)
3. Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013 - Jul 2013)
4. Exchange Rate: Monthly (Aug 2013 - Jan 2014)
5. Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12)
6. Trade Balance: Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
7. FDI Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
1. CRM Market Global - Overview, Market Size & Growth ( 2013e, 2014e, 2015e, 2016e, 2017e, 2018e)
2. Revenue from CRM Submarket - Global Scenario (2009-16e)
3. CRM Market India - Overview, Market Size & Growth (2013e, 2014e, 2015e, 2016e, 2017e, 2018e)
4. CRM Adoption - SMBs (2012 and 2015e)
5. Smartphone - Market Size (Shipment) (Q3 2012 and Q3 2013)
6. Smartphone - Market Size (Shipment) (2014e-15e)
7. Social CRM Market Share (2013)
8. Cloud Computing Market Split (2012)
9. Overall Cloud Computing Market - India (2012, 2013e, 2014e, 2015e)
10. SaaS Vs IaaS Indian Market Overwiew (2013e-14e)
1. Competitive Benchmarking - Key Ratios of 3 Major Private Companies - Operational Basis (FY 2013)
2. Company profiles (All Companies)
a. Ownership Structure (Private Companies)
b. Financial Snapshot
c. Key Business segments (Public Companies)
Key Geographic segments (Public Companies)
- List of Tables
CRM Use in SMBs
1. Some potential benefits of CRM implementation
1. CRM's Transparency Benefits to Internal Users
2. CRM's Transparency Benefits to Customers
1. Company profiles (All Companies)
a. Company Information (All Companies)
b. Products and Services (All Companies)
c. Key People (All Companies)
d. Shareholders of the Company (Private Companies)
e. Key Financial Performance Indicators (Public Companies)
f. Key Ratios (All Companies)
g. Business Highlights (All Companies)
2. Sources of Information
- Companies Covered
1. Amdocs Ltd.
1. Adobe Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
2. CDC Software India Pvt. Ltd.
3. Cegedim Software India Pvt. Ltd.
4. IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
5. Kallos Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
6. Microsoft Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd.
7. Oracle Software India Pvt. Ltd.
8. Sage Software India Pvt. Ltd.
9. Salesforce.com India Pvt. Ltd.
10. SAP India Pvt. Ltd.
11. Talisma Corporation Pvt. Ltd.