The new report, 'CRM Market in India', states that over the years CRM has evolved from point solution to 360 degree enterprise-wide initiative in India. As of now, CRM implementation in India is mainly focused on marketing & campaign management. CRM market is witnessing a steady growth with an increasing trend of expenditure on CRM across the world. In India, on-premise solutions have higher traction than cloud solutions unlike developed nations such as United States and United Kingdom.
In terms of process & function CRM can be broadly categorized in four segments - Operation CRM, Analytical CRM, Sales Intelligence CRM and Collaborative CRM. CRM modules cater to three essential areas of customer relationship leading to customer retention and acquisition. CRM is easy to implement, integrate & use and it offers remote access, multi-channel interaction, analytical operation, campaign management tools in a customized interface as required by the client.
Large presence of SMBs in India has proven to be highly beneficial for CRM vendors. CRM adoption by SMBs is facilitated by both private players and government activities while the barriers to adoption are mostly internal.
CRM adoption is driven by enhancement of customer care operations and achievement of global standards. Further cost reduction capability of CRM and availability of technologically sound personnel are also catalyzing CRM adoption. However, high cost associated with CRM solutions and low awareness regarding its advantages hinders its implementation.
Transparency is at the forefront of the changing CRM landscape. India is becoming a promising market for mobile CRM owing to skyrocketing adoption trend in mobile devices. Social CRM offers open-ended interaction amongst employees & numerous consumers in the social networks. Cloud Computing is catching up with the on-premise ICT solutions, especially Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Despite a rise in implementation of CRM in the Indian industries there exists further scope for growth.
- Table of Contents
Slide 1: Executive Summary
Macro Economic Indicators
Slide 2: GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13), Inflation Rate: Monthly (Oct - Nov 2012 - Feb - Mar 2013)
Slide 3: Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Sep 2011 - Feb 2012), Exchange Rate: Monthly (Nov 2012- Apr 2013)
Slide 4: Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12), Trade Balance: Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13), FDI Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
Slide 5: Introduction
Slide 6: Basic CRM Framework
Slide 7: CRM Adoption Process
Slide 8: CRM Market Global - Overview, Market Size & Growth (2012, 2013e, 2014e, 2015e, 2016e, 2017e), Global CRM Market - Leading Continents, Global CRM Market - Leading Sectors
Slide 9: Major Global CRM Vendors - Market Share (2011 and 2012)
Slide 10: CRM Market India - Overview, Market Size & Growth (2012, 2013e, 2014e, 2015e, 2016e, 2017e)
Slide 11: Top 10 CRM Systems
Types, Modules & Features
Slide 12: Types of CRM
Slide 13: CRM System Integrators and CRM Independent Software Vendors
Slide 14: CRM Modules
Slide 15-16: Features of an Ideal CRM
CRM Use in SMBs
Slide 17-19: CRM Adoption - SMBs
CRM Selection Criteria
Slide 20-21: CRM Selection Criteria
Drivers & Challenges
Slide 22: Drivers & Challenges - Summary
Slide 23-24: Drivers
Slide 25: Challenges
Slide 26: Summary
Slide 27-32: Trends
Scope of CRM in Key Sectors
Slide 33: Scope of CRM in Key Sectors
Slide 34-35: Major CRM Users - India
Slide 36-42: Case Studies
Slide 43: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Slide 44-46: Competitive Benchmarking
Slide 47-50: Major Public Players
Slide 51: Major Private Companies - Summary
Slide 52-109: Major Private Players
Slide 110-111: Strategic Recommendations
Slide 112: Appendix
Slide 113: Sources of Information
- List of Figures
Macro Economic Indicators
1. GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
2. Inflation Rate: Monthly (Oct - Nov 2012 - Feb - Mar 2013)
3. Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Sep 2011 - Feb 2012)
4. Exchange Rate: Monthly (Nov 2012- Apr 2013)
5. Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12)
6. Trade Balance: Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
7. FDI: Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
1. CRM Market Global - Overview, Market Size & Growth (2012, 2013e, 2014e, 2015e, 2016e, 2017e)
2. Major Global CRM Vendors - Market Share (2011 and 2012)
3. CRM Market India - Overview, Market Size & Growth (2012, 2013e, 2014e, 2015e, 2016e, 2017e)
4. CRM Adoption - SMBs (2012 and 2015e)
5. Smartphone - Market Size (Shipment) (2011, 2012, 2013e, 2014e, 2015e)
6. Cloud Computing Market Split (2012)
7. Overall Cloud Computing Market - India (2012, 2013e, 2014e, 2015e)
1. Competitive Benchmarking - Key Ratios of 3 Major Private Companies - Operational Basis (FY 2012)
2. Major Private Companies - Bubble Chart
3. Company profiles (All Companies)
a. Ownership Structure (Private Companies)
b. Financial Snapshot
c. Key Business segments (Public Companies)
d. Key Geographic segments (Public Companies)
- List of Tables
CRM Use in SMBs
1. Some potential benefits of CRM implementation
1. CRM's Transparency Benefits to Internal Users
2. CRM's Transparency Benefits to Customers
1. Company profiles (All Companies)
a. Company Information (All Companies)
b. Products and Services (All Companies)
c. Key People (All Companies)
d. Shareholders of the Company (Private Companies)
e. Key Financial Performance Indicators (Public Companies)
f. Key Ratios (All Companies)
g. Business Highlights (All Companies)
2. Sources of Information
- Companies Covered
1. Amdocs Ltd.
1. Adobe Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
2. CDC Software India Pvt. Ltd.
3. Cegedim Software India Pvt. Ltd.
4. IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
5. Kallos Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
6. PK4 Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
7. Microsoft Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd.
8. Oracle Software India Pvt. Ltd.
9. Sage Software India Pvt. Ltd.
10. Salesforce.com India Pvt. Ltd.
11. SAP India Pvt. Ltd.
12. Talisma Corporation Pvt. Ltd.