The new report, 'Big Data Market in India', highlights the current as well as the future big data market scenario in India. The report furnishes explicit details on the crucial aspects of the overall market to provide a holistic view, with the aide of crisp and insightful representation of market data.
Currently, the market is at its growing stage and is mainly dominated by foreign vendors who have managed to mark a significant presence in the country. With the continual growth in computerization and digitization across all verticals, amount of data generated is skyrocketing on a daily basis. Additionally, the vast demographic diversification prevailing in the country will further technology adoption amongst business of all nature, thereby amplifying digital data generation by manifolds.
Some factors such as the burgeoning internet usage across the nation, emergence of smart handheld devices and the explosion in the social media domain were identified to be prime reasons driving the big data market. While the key hindrances for the market comprise of the lack of big data handling expertise, severe time constraint to analyze data and the lurking threat to data security and integrity.
As seen in the market, proper analysis of the big data so generated has not yet attained full swing in the Indian market. Currently a very small fraction of the market comprises of big data analysis and hence this opportunity can be effectively targeted by vendors to garner a stronger foothold in the market for better revenue generation.
- Table of Contents
Slide 1: Executive Summary
Macro Economic Indicators
Slide 2: GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2009-10 - 2012-13), Inflation Rate: Monthly (Oct 2012 - Mar 2013)
Slide 3: Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Sep 2011 - Feb 2012), Exchange Rate: Monthly (Nov 2012- Apr 2013)
Slide 4: Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09 - 2011-12), Trade Balance: Annual (2009-10 - 2012-13), FDI Annual (2009-10 - 2012-13)
Slide 5: Big Data Market Overview India, Big Data Market Size Value India, Big Data Market Size Volume India & Global Big Data Market Share India
Slide 6: Big Data India - Sneak Peak 2013
Slide 7: Big Data Benefits
Big Data Classifications
Slide 8: Big Data Classifications
Big Data Work Flow
Slide 9-10: Big Data Work Flow
Big Data Considerations
Slide 11-12: Big Data Implementation - Design Aspects
Slide 13-14: Big Data Formation - Summary
Slide 15-21: Market Influencers
Slide 22: Trends
Slide 23: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Slide 24-26: Competitive Benchmarking
Slide 27-85: Major Private Players
Slide 86: Strategic Insight
Slide 87: Appendix
Slide 88: Sources of Information
- List of Figures
Macro Economic Indicators
1. GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2009-10 - 2012-13)
2. Inflation Rate: Monthly (Aug-Sep 2012 - Dec-Jan 2012)
3. Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Sep 2011 - Feb 2012)
4. Exchange Rate: Monthly (Nov 2012 - Apr 2013)
5. Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09 - 2011-12)
6. Trade Balance: Annual (2009-10 - 2012-13)
7. FDI: Annual (2009-10 - 2012-13)
8. Big Data Market Size - India (2012-2016e)
9. Big Data Market Size Volume - India (2012 & 2020e)
10. Global Big Data Market Share - India (2012 & 2015e)
11. Break-up of Big Data Generation (2012)
12. Total Internet Subscriber Base - India (2011 - 2015e)
13. Desktop, Notebook & Netbook Sales (2009-10 & 2010-11)
14. Number of Broadband Subscribers - India (2010 - 2015e)
15. Internet Users Growth - BRIC Nations (July 2011 & July 2012)
16. Market Size - Smartphones in India (2010 - 2015e)
17. Smartphone Minimum Price Point (2009 - 2012)
18. Mobile Internet v/s. Desktop Internet Usage
19. Wireless Subscriber Base - India ( 2010 - 2015e)
20. Market Growth - Subscribers of 3G Services (2012 - 2015e)
21. Digital Advertising - Growth in India (May 2012, December 2012 & March 2013e)
22. Social Networking Growth
23. Unique Visitor's Growth (Jul 2011 & July 2012)
24. Social Networking Penetration - India v/s. Global
25. Competitive Benchmarking - Key Ratios of 3 Major Private Companies - Operational Basis (FY 2012)
26. Company profiles (All Companies)
a. Ownership Structure (Private Companies)
b. Financial Snapshot
- List of Tables
1. Global Internet Scenario
2. Global 3G Scenario
3. Google Plus User Base - Top 3 Cities India
4. Company profiles
a. Company Information
b. Products and Services
c. Key People
d. Shareholders of the Company
e. Key Ratios
f. Business Highlights
6. Sources of Information
- Companies Covered
1. Fujitsu India Ltd.
2. Hitachi Data Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
3. IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
4. Microsoft Corporation India Pvt. Ltd.
5. MicroStrategy India Pvt. Ltd.
6. NetApp India Pvt. Ltd.
7. Opera Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
8. Oracle Software India Pvt. Ltd.
9. QlikTech India Pvt. Ltd.
10. SAP India Pvt. Ltd.
11. SAS Software Pvt. Ltd.
12. Teradata India Pvt. Ltd.